‘Hot Bench' Increases 50% vs. November 2014 Sweep
‘Entertainment Tonight' Is #1 Newsmagazine
‘Wheel of Fortune' and ‘Jeopardy!' Pack a 1-2 Punch Among Game Shows
LOS ANGELES – December 9, 2015 – CBS Television Distribution's court show JUDGE JUDY is the #1 show in syndication during the recently concluded November sweep.
JUDGE JUDY grew +6% vs. the November 2014 sweep to a 7.6 HH rating to continue its reign as the top syndicated show and #1 court show.
Finishing second in the court genre is HOT BENCH, which was created by Judge Judy Sheindlin. In its second year, HOT BENCH skyrocketed +50% vs. the November 2014 sweep with a 2.4 HH rating (vs. 1.6 HH).
Once again, CTD claimed the #1 show in every first-run genre:
DR. PHIL is the #1 talk show: DR. PHIL won its 12th consecutive major sweep with a 3.4 HH rating.
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT is the #1 newsmagazine: ET won its 100th consecutive sweep with a 3.3 HH rating. INSIDE EDITION followed as the #2 newsmagazine with a 3.1 HH rating.
WHEEL OF FORTUNE is the #1 game show: WHEEL OF FORTUNE scored a 7.0 HH rating to top the game show genre, followed by JEOPARDY! at #2 with a 6.5 HH rating.
Program HH AA% Distributor
1. Judge Judy 7.6 CBS Television Distribution
2. Wheel of Fortune 7.0 CBS Television Distribution
3. Jeopardy! 6.5 CBS Television Distribution
4. Family Feud 6.4 Debmar Mercury
5. Dr. Phil 3.4 CBS Television Distribution
6. Entertainment Tonight 3.3 CBS Television Distribution
7. Inside Edition 3.1 CBS Television Distribution
8. Live With Kelly and Michael 2.8 ABC Disney
9. Ellen Degeneres 2.7 Warner Bros.
10. Family Feud – weekend 2.5 Debmar Mercury
CTD led the November sweep with 6 of the top 10 shows in first-run syndication. The top 10 first-run syndicated shows of the November sweep are:
Source: Nielsen Media Research, October 29, 2015-November 25, 2015, Live Plus Same Day US HH AA%